Last night we had an impromptu dinner party…you know the kind that sort of pulls itself together and at 5pm you’re standing in front of an open fridge racking your brain trying to put together a menu that isn’t PB&J with a side of milk and cereal? I had everything on hand for enchiladas, but nothing sweet for after dinner. And then in the back of our tiny freezer, I saw a package of frozen sugar cookie dough and figured I could whip up something with that – thus, the 4 ingredient Mini Fruit Pizza was born!
Blame it on the pregnancy, but this winter I can’t get enough sugar cookies. I love how simple (and sweet and buttery and soft…) they are, which is probably why I’m hiding cookie dough from myself in the freezer! While fresh, homemade sugar cookies are obviously best, Immaculate Baking makes a great frozen, ready-to-go, break-and-bake option (and it comes with an ingredient list that you can actually pronounce).
For the Mini Fruit Pizzas, I mixed together marshmallow creme and cream cheese, frosted the baked cookies, and then decorated with whatever fruit I had in the fridge (strawberries and blueberries). That’s it! I think these would taste great with almost any fruit, next time I might try adding kiwis and raspberries. And if you want to up the wow factor, make one large cookie and turn it into a “Large Fruit Pizza”!
MINI FRUIT PIZZAS
An easy 4-ingredient dessert that is simple and sweet!Write a reviewSave Recipe
- 1 Dozen Baked Sugar Cookies
- 7 oz. Jar of Marshmallow Creme
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- Variety of Fruit cut/chopped into small piecesINSTRUCTIONS
- Blend together marshmallow cream and softened cream cheese in a mixer or by hand until smooth. Frost cookies (generously) and then top with fruit.NOTES
- I had quite a bit of “frosting” left so I saved it in the fridge for next time (as in tomorrow…)